If you say “I got Migraine too” we can stop the shows of the full-blown migraine attacks.
And if your legitimate complaint is being repeatedly misdiagnosed by your physicians,
We actually Understand the Migraine and Provide Best Ayurvedic Care for it,
We believe that Migraine can’t beat you but you can beat it, NATURALLY!!!!!
Dr. Navdeep Sharma
A world-renowned Ayurvedic healer
What is Migraine?
Instability of brain to process incoming sensory information leads to a migraine. It is a primary headache disorder. This condition usually results due to specific physiological changes that occur within the brain. Migraine pain attacks are often pulsating, severe, and recurrent. Migraine is among 20 most disabling health conditions of humans.
Migraine headaches are usually caused by sensitivity to sound, light, smells, hormonal changes, stress, and the mixture of environmental& genetic factors.
A migraine in action! Know the symptoms of throbbing migraine pains
A migraine episode brings nausea and severe head pain.
Have you been misdiagnosed with a migraine? The Allopathic point of view
The allopathic view considers vasodilatation as the major reason for a migraine. Allopaths believe that due to vasodilatations the blood supply to the brain exceeds its normal level, causing severe head pain. However, firstly, suppressing migraine pains with analgesics may give short-term relief but the pains will re-emerge. Secondly, it is not a healthy idea to put your body on medicinal dependency. Thirdly, the drugs you take may engulf your kidneys, liver, or other vital organs.
Eliminate migraine naturally with Ayurveda!
The holistic Ayurveda explains migraine as Tridoshaj disorder dominated by Vata and Pitta Dosha.
- Vata: –Vata controls the brain activity as well as nervous system. Upon its vitiation, it causes a migraine. Vata imbalance arises due to improper metabolism, poor elimination, mental and physical stress.
- Pitta: –A deranged Pitta causes frequent and inappropriate dilation of the blood vessels, which causes the onset of a migraine attack. Pitta imbalance arises due to a bad dietary regimen and faulty lifestyle.
The ancient scripts have also indoctrinated several causes which are actually responsible for a migraine viz. over intake of oily/spicy/salty edibles, indigestion, drug abuse, and change in sleep patterns etc. The Ayurvedic care includes 1) elimination of toxins from the body, 2) improving gut functions, 3) balancing Vata and Pitta Dosha, and restoration of Ojas. The ancient care protocol leads to the reduction in the frequency/severity of attacks and gradual healing of a migraine. The scriptures have mentioned powerful nervine tonics to nourish and strengthen the entire nervous system along with the Rasayana therapies to ensure proper blood circulation in the brain.
Our Ayurvedic line of Care for migraine
Dr. Navdeep Sharma, a world-renowned Ayurvedic healer, addresses a migraine as an influence of vitiated ‘Vata’ (AIR). Based on several case studies, we have established that a migraine can occur due to both constrictions and dilatation of the blood vessels. Naturally, due to consistent constriction of blood vessels induced by vitiated Vata, the brain of a patient acclimatizes to reduced blood supplies. During this consistent constriction period, if, for some reasons (oily/spicy food, prolonged exposures to sunshine, anger, stress, and grief) the blood vessels dilate to their standard diameter (a physiological change) to provide an adequate blood supply to the brain, causes a severe head pain known as a migraine. Hence, our natural Ayurvedic concept revolves around controlling the imbalanced ‘Vata’, which is the underlying cause of a migraine. This mode of care is considered to be highly effective in curing migraines and mental exhaustion. Our care protocols have a profound impact on the nervous system of patients. Our prescribed medication allows their nervous system to experience a deep state of mental calm. Our tailored products have a very powerful detoxifying effect and help in taking care of migraine and associated throbbing pain.
Quality and effectiveness of our Ayurvedic concepts to take care of migraine
For fast action and target orientation, our products are enriched with nano-particles of Gypsum. Our prescribed medication are sugar-free, lactose-free, gluten-free, and contains no animal products. Our Ayurvedic herbal products contain a blend of neuro-relaxing Ayurvedic herbs such as a) Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum), b) Shunti (Zingiber officinale), c) Pippali (Piper longum), d) Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), e) Ustukhuddus (Lavandula stoechas), and f) Ajmoda (Apium graveolens).
- a) Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum): – Tulsi provides protection against the predominant causes of a migraine such as chemical/physical/metabolic/environmental stress. Being an effective anti-depressant, Tulsi can potentially protect organs/tissues and blood vessels against psychological stress.
- b) Shunthi (Zingiber officinale): – Shunthi assists in the dynamic integration of the body, mind, and environment. It can potentially correct subtle imbalances. It is particularly effective in balancing the Vata Dosha, which is the underlying cause of a migraine.
- c) Pippali (Piper longum): – Being a hepato-protective herb, Pippali controls the cardiovascular activities during a migraine.
- d) Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): – Bhringraj is particularly helpful during severe headaches such as a migraine. The regular use of this herb also normalizes the blood pressure. It is highly effective during Suryavartta (increased headaches with sunrise and vice versa).
- e) Ustukhuddus (Lavandula stoechas): – Ustukhuddus addresses the Vata imbalance which is the prime cause of the manifestation of a migraine. This herb optimizes the blood circulation levels in the migraine patients.
- f) Ajmoda (Apium graveolens): – Ajmoda also helps in balancing Vata. It majorly acts as a cardiac tonic by regulating the blood supply from the heart to the brain.
Say goodbye and take a permanent leave from a migraine! With our best herbal products
- An effective remedy for a migraine
- Helpful in combating depression
- Stops acute head pain & relieves stress
- Powerful neurological support
- Promotes blissful sleep
Useful tips to counter a migraine (herbal / home remedies / Pranayama / Yoga / Panchakarma)
- Regular, moderate aerobic exercise may make migraines shorter, less severe, and happen less often.
- Limit stress. So, take time each day to relax.
- Avoid hot, spicy foods, fermented foods, white sugar, white flour products, and sour or citrus fruits.
- Drink more water and eat more fiber, fruits and vegetables, and whole grains.
- Avoid excessive sugar or salt, refined foods, animal products (meats and dairy), caffeine, tea, and alcohol.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Head massage with Bhringraj Oil is also beneficial.
- Deep breathing and relaxation, especially in a lying down position in a quiet place.
- Inverted postures, or those where the head is lowered briefly, increase oxygen to the brain and can reduce headache-causing strain.