Best Natural care for Epilepsy seizures/fits
Understanding Epilepsy: What is Epilepsy?
Epilepsy is a condition of chronic neurological disorders. This disease has been characterized by unpredictable recurring seizures/fits in which the patient experiences a transient loss of consciousness. Such seizures lead to disorderly discharging of the nerve cells which disturb the natural harmony of the sensory vs. motor neural functions.
What causes Epilepsy?
The identifiable causes of epilepsy are head trauma, infectious diseases, prenatal injury, developmental disorders, and genetic influence.
What are the symptoms of Epilepsy?
Epileptic seizures range from brief and nearly undetectable (silent seizures) forms to long vigorous shaking fits. Usually, during seizures, the patients show uncontrollable jerking movements of arms, legs and lose consciousness.
Holistic care of Ayurveda for Epilepsy: Can you control epileptic seizures/fits naturally?
The Ancient Sanskrit scriptures have illustrated epilepsy as ‘Apasmara’ (‘Apa’ = loss, ‘smara’ = memory, intelligence and/or consciousness). Ayurveda differentiates epileptic seizures depending on the type of vitiated Dosha viz. Vataj, Pittaj, Kaphaj, & Sannipataj in Ayurveda.
- Vataj seizures are caused by the vitiation of Vata Dosha. These seizures last relatively for a shorter time. These seizures encompass increased respiration rate along with secretion of foam from the patient’s mouth. Involuntary body movements during fits usually occur.
- Pittaj seizures are caused by vitiation of Pitta These fits are marked with heavy sweating and the body turns to yellowish or reddish tint. The foam comes from the mouth is also yellow in color. The patient experiences heat in the body and severe thirst after the seizure.
- Kaphaj seizures are caused by vitiation of Kapha Dosha. These fits last for a relatively long time. The foam from the mouth is whitish in color while patient experiences heaviness in the body.
- Sannipatik seizures are caused by the vitiation of all the three Doshas. Such seizures display mixed characteristics of the above mentioned other three types.
Our Akshepashaman (types of herbs) act similar to the modern anticonvulsants, however, without any side effects. Along with Akshepashaman, the Medhya Rasayana Varga and Sangya Sthapan Varga of Ayurveda naturally benefit the epilepsy patients. For instance, Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
Epileptic seizures originate in brain and BRAIN is what we strengthen! These herbs could be given in a specified dosage with Akshepshaman and Ghrita to facilitate the crossing of blood-brain barriers.
Our world famous Ayurvedic concepts for epilepsy
The main objective of Ayurveda is to strengthen the brain and restore the proper functioning of the nervous system. We prescribe best nourishing herbs that tone the nerves to the desired level. Additionally, diet charts from our experts and lifestyle adjustments are emphasized for a speedy recovery. According to Ayurvedic texts, rejuvenation and revitalization through Rasayana therapies can significantly diminish the recurrence of epileptic episodes and impart an improved body and mind coordination. Our best natural Ayurvedic methods to counter seizures can significantly help the epilepsy patients including juveniles, children of young age, adults, and mentally challenged (all ages) to live a normal healthy life. Ayurveda encounters the root cause of epilepsy i.e. an improper use of senses and consumption of inappropriate food. Our natural epilepsy seizure care helps by enhancing the coordination of right and left brain with the help of anciently known herbs and minerals that regulate/optimize excitability of neurons and hence impart stabilization of the electrical activity of the brain.
Our best natural dietary supplements for epilepsy
Ayurvedic Epilepsy Treatment,EpilepsyTreatment Ayurveda,Ayurvedic Treatment for Epilepsy,Ayurvedic Epilepsy Treatment,Permanent cure of Epilepsy in Ayurveda,Natural epilepsy in Ayurveda,Natural Treatment of Epilepsy,Natural Epilepsy Treatment,Best ayurvedic medicine for epilepsy,epilepsy treatment options,herbal treatment of epilepsy,Natural epilepsy seizure,epilepsy seizure treatment,seizure naturally,epilepsy seizure,seizure attack,seizure care,seizure care plan,seizure fits,seizure in sleep,seizure medicines,seizure treatment,seizure disorder,,epilepsy treatment,epilepsy treatment natural
CephlaGo “Effective natural cerebral
- Excellent stress reliever
- Antispasmodic and a mild sedative in action.
- Powerful tonic for brain and neurons.
Cephala Go is a unique blend of anciently known herbs which promotes mental energy levels. Cephala Go is a best natural supplement that is an excellent stress reliever, antispasmodic in action that causes relaxation of the nerves. It is also an effective natural cerebral booster. The product is a powerful tonic for brain and neurons. It also supports the mental health and acts as an adaptogen that alleviates neurological afflictions responsible for mental stress.
Mukta Pishti “Ayurvedic blend prepared from NATURAL PEARLS”
- Balances the deranged Pitta Dosha.
- Provides relief in mania, psychosis.
- Helps in mental weaknesses like short temper, decreased ability to think.
Mukta Pishti is a supplement prepared from natural pearls. It is an Ayurvedic formula used in Pittaja Roga, mental weaknesses, and severe mental shock etc. It is a powerful supplement helpful in reducing heat in the body and to keep the digestive system naturally cool.
With the help of our supplements, both the frequency and severity of the epilepsy seizures reduces and in case of infrequent seizures, the patient can get significant relief from the seizures. Mukta Pishti improves the state of epilepsy, improve blood circulation, improve the power of muscles and improve the overall health of the patient.
Healthy lifestyle/fitness remedies for epilepsy: –
- Oily, fatty, spicy, and stale food must be avoided in the diet in case of epilepsy seizures.
- Doing Yoga andPranayama (Bhramari Pranayama) regularly can have positive effects on brain and helps in epilepsy.
- Putting few drops of warm pure Cow’s Gheein both nostrils regularly reduces recurrence of Vataj & Pittaj seizures.
Natural remedies for epilepsy seizures in children & adults
- Ghee made of cow’s milk should be given to the patient.
- Vacha (Acorus calamus) powder with honey is useful in epilepsy.
- Kushmanda-Ash Gourd (Petha) juice + a pinch of Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) powder can potentially decrease the frequency of epileptic seizures.
- Massage Sesame oil on the head and the soles of the feet to improve blood circulations.
- Crushed Garlic boiled in milk shows good results in reducing seizures.
Consultaton On Call
Ayurvedic Epilepsy Treatment,
Ayurvedic Treatment for Epilepsy ,
Ayurvedic Epilepsy Treatment,
Permanent cure of Epilepsy in Ayurveda,
Natural epilepsy in Ayurveda ,
Natural Treatment of Epilepsy 0
Natural Epilepsy Treatment ,
Best ayurvedic medicine for epilepsy ,
epilepsy treatment options ,
herbal treatment of epilepsy ,
Natural epilepsy seizure,
epilepsy seizure treatment ,
seizure care plan,
seizure in sleep,